Monday, April 09, 2007

Date Fate

Excuse the apparent himbo tone of this post, but I just had to blog this:

Just when I randomly but successfully asked said girl on a date, four ENORMOUS pimples had to erupt on my face this morning. Like what the heck. Looks like 4 ugly red mountains. Damn fugly. Good thing it was dark.

Haiyuh, just suay la.

On another note: I HAVE to blog about this totally random thing that happened at Astronomy class today.

I got into class noticing that there were a whole lot more people in lecture than there usually are, and all of them were snickering. As I was walking down I noticed one guy had a video camera hidden under a copy of the Daily Pennsylvanian. So I sorta guessed something was going down.

So the lecture started as usual, and then 10 mins into the lecture, my Professor stopped mid-sentence and said, "Oh my. Where did YOU come from?!"
Everyone turned and looked, and behold:

A guy had just entered the lecture hall, dressed in nothing but boxer shorts, and DRENCHED from head to toe in what looked like STICKY ORANGEY MUD. The stuff was dripping all over the place. And he let out a little moan and started to walk zombie-like into the room.

Then these two kids dressed in doctor's lab coats and masks ran into the room, yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" and dragged Mr Mudman out of the hall. Then all the random kids in the room (like 30 of them) all got up and left the room, slamming the door behind them. Then everyone burst out laughing.

And my Professor just looked at us and said, "What was THAT all about? I think he just said, 'what the fuck?'"

That had to be the most random thing I've ever seen in my whole life! I am ever so inspired to pull a stunt like that just before I graduate, instead of the usual peeing on Ben Franklin's statue or mooning the people in Van Pelt.

Updated on 16th April:

he rocked the party at 8:45 PM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.