Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pish-Tosh

So much random shit has been happening for the past couple of days that its put me in one of my most ambivalent moods ever.

1. Just when I thought everything was looking promising, progress with that thing has come to a screeching halt. Have decided not to care anymore. Some people just don't know how to take hints. I shall stop this drama nonsense and concentrate on real life.

2. DiaS'pura is less than 2 days away!!!!!! Crazy flurry of emails. Like 10 new ones every hour. Been busy trying to coordinate accomodation and tours and registration for all the non-Penn participants. And let me just say that it's freakin pissifying when people dont follow datelines. I mean, c'mon, when it says register by the 21st, people that email me 1 day before the event and hope to participate are just... being stupid. And causing a lot of trouble.

3. That said, am still excited for the event. Looking forward to speeches by Francis Seow, Colin Goh, Djinn and Alfian Sa'at in particular. Lunch and dinner with the speakers are added bonuses too! Not to mention having the satisfaction of sitting down and watching my own choreography for once at Sing City the Musical (which is, in my opinion, the cleverest, most entertaining, most identifiable production I have seen so far here at Penn) Plus meeting a whole bunch of Singaporeans! There's something about meeting people from your home country while overseas that gets one jumping in one's pants.

4. Am pissed off at the kind of stupid mistakes I make in tests. Let me provide the background info: you need 90% and above for Econ 101 to get an A, and the quizzes are structured such that 1 mark = 1%. So every mark counts. Today's test was supposed to be my redeeming factor from the last horrible quiz, but i frickin wrote the WRONG FIGURE in my initial calculations. Like wtf. And I checked it twice too and didnt notice it. So the A in Econ is in dire risk. Oh wait, As in math, econ, and chinese are at risk too. Now im frustrated, pissed off, and in no mood to study for my 2 midterms on monday.

5. Strictly Funk show next saturday!!! And a little bit of encouragement when I met R while walking to a meeting last week and was a little uplifted when I was told to "never stop dancing, because I didnt get in my first time either" Really, dance could just be my one pleasure that's not plagued by troubles.

6. Spring is officially here, with lovely warm weather. Ahhhhh.

7. Russell Peters show falls on the Saturday of the BIG Spring Fling weekend, where campus is likely to be filled with carnivals, concerts and alcohol, lovely alcohol! Should I give up my $50 tickets?

Am tired now, I should go sleep, but I need to finish my math like the nerd I truly am. Should I skip art history tomorrow? Hmm.

he rocked the party at 10:45 PM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.