Friday, August 18, 2006

Dont Hate the Playa, Hate the Game

So I've finally lived the dream (albeit, a short-lived one) of driving with the windows down, shades on, and lip-synching to teriyaki boys along the expressway. And for the past few days, I've done what I wouldve killed to do 8 months (ok, 1 week) ago: Dinners, swimming, gymming, clubbing, movies... I love to live the life that I love.

Yet, I think its times like these when I think I become the biggest of bastards cause I'm just so full of myself. It sucks cause it just feels so good doing it, but it sure as hell comes back to haunt you. Tonight, it came in the form of a friday night spent alone at PS shopping for a friend's present. I hate spending friday and saturday nights alone. -sigh- And then, the whole previous euphoria comes crashing down as reality kicks you in the face and says, "Hey dude, you're not immortal, and its not as if the whole world's worshipping you."

And really, I'm not THAT kind of a guy. At least, I hope I'm not. (which is what I spent the whole of this morning convincing somebody) But yes, I know that this aint Hollywood. If I wanna live "Da Life", I have to damn well live with the reputation/consequences.

I'm not that kind of a guy. Really. I guess the ego often overshadows common sense and sensitivity during good times like these. And I'll bet it sounds really hilarious/pathetic if I try to convince everyone around me. So as for now, I'll just curl up with Marie (my newly acuired, 80GB black MacBook.. whoohoo!), sort out my shit, and wait exactly one week before I leave and hope this silly side of me gets forgotten.

he rocked the party at 8:21 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.