Friday, May 26, 2006

Jobs Gobs B'Dobs

I've realised that I'm not really a workaholic. I simply immerse myself completely in whichever new activity I undertake, which in this case would be the new job, my new gym membership and dance rehearsals. All in the name of doing things to the fullest? I've always told myself that this is the way to go about living life, but it sure drains the hell outta me.

This week I barely slept 4 hours on monday and tues nights, (a result of gym on monday and dance on tues, both after work, and researching my telemarketing list till 2am), Wednesday was spent gymming and being convinced by young funky colleagues to go for mambo night, which resulted in a zombie-state thursday, followed by a farewell dinner for yonghui with young funky colleagues that night. Friday night was a dinner with a friend, meiting's birthday chalet and chatting with the buddies and watching nolan get high at eugene's place till 630 in the morning.

The good news? Results at work seem to be picking up, though I'm still waaay far from my targets, which is worrying. It sucks to be thinking and working like a perm when I'm only a temp, but that's what happens when you have the exact same job scope, but are waaay low on the corporate hierarchy. Eugene thinks I'm mad for staying till 830pm after work without OT pay, but the reality is that if I dont, I wont be able to get any work done the following day and thus not earn commission.

Ugh. Looks like I got more than what I bargained for. I havent worked this hard for 2.5 years man. The pressure's immense. At least the day passes really fast and most of my colleagues are supportive and approachable.

Oh my goodnes. I cant be living life like this all the time. I'd probably die before 30 if I go on like this.

he rocked the party at 5:47 PM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.