Sunday, May 14, 2006

Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday

Am sorry for the terribly boring/underexposed photos, but I was probably too high to take many nice pictures last week. Nevertheless, the 21st birthday photos are here for your downloading pleasure, in chronological order of friendship, plus whatever I wanted to say that day but was too high to... :)

SJI Buddies (photo not included)
Did we take a photo? Gosh, I must've been too high to remember. But what the heck, you guys have been friends with me for the longest time ever. Through peer support and scouts in SJI, to the coolest buddies after that. Its amazing we're still in contact, esp since I'm such a bad friend-keeper. Thank you for putting up with my nonsense and for teaching me how to grow up. haha. I really respect each and everyone of you, and I believe you'll go really far in life. We've made it this far, let's stay in contact and not lose this wonderful friendship!

The "Cool Clique"
Haha.. how does a bunch of people, with absolutely no common background whatsoever, get together over cereal breakfasts in the college cafe, trips downtown for drinks and movies, in-house bbqs, and become the best of friends? Thank you for a wonderful 1st 3 months in SAJC, it was because of you guys that I didnt go over to VJC, and found and stayed in the best school in Singapore, something I have no regrets about.


The beloved, the wonderful, 25th Student Council.
I'm not exaggerating when I say JC days were the funnest of my life, and its all thanks to you guys. Thank you for the past 4 years of banner painting, council meetings, ushering, late nights doing sai kang, orientation planning, new year parties, clubbing, latenight chilling, birthday parties... its endless. From the babes who'd lend a listening ear to a stressed and frustrated lionel and who'd cook and club with us, to the bruddas with a friendship forged over (ahem) guy bonding, so strong that I seriously think we'd still be in contact when we're fat, old and balding. There's just so much to say to you, my beloved 25th, which I could never put in words. But I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. :)


SAJC Dancers
You're bound to get close after 2 years of Rapture concerts, a thousand and one college performances, and one (GOLD AWARD) SYF performance! Really enjoyed those long hours in the old SAJC studio, nursing our blistered feet and bitching about our "favourite" teacher. (you know who Im talking about). I believe we worked quite a reputation for SAJC and its alumni, you guys are fantastic dancers, probably better than I'll ever be. I'm honoured to perform alongside you guys at Rapture this August, and will definately miss my favourite dance partners once I head to the US after that. Keep dancing, whether its on stage, on the streets, or in your living room. Because I will, and I'll be thinking of you.


56/04 Cohort Commando Officers
Like what I said, we've journeyed one of the hardest NSF paths in Singapore together, with you guys being there with me right from the start, 2.5 years ago when we had no hair and were terrified of 3rd Sergeants. We went through enough shit to be worthy enough of stories we'd tell our grandchildren didnt we? Just imagine: BMT, BCT, CSLC, Airborne Course, OCS, COCC, and finally emerging as pillars of leadership which 1st Commando Battalion couldnt do without. And if 1st Commando Battalion wins our 20th Best Combat Unit and gets to march on NDP 2006, we'd know that it was all thanks to us.


56/04 Bravo Wing Platoon 2
"We come from OCS, we are the very best.." Thank you for one of the most enjoyable times of my NS, with people I could identify with, confide in, train with, go clubbing with, and talk about life, love and everything else a leader-to-be gets worried about. You guys embraced a misorientated commando who'd forgotten half his infantry skills on my first ocs day, and taught him how to be a leader and a gentleman. Let's continue to meet up for yummy buffets and bbqs!


Xiaoping and Kelly
Kelly, thank you for being my special someone this past year. I have no regrets about our relationship, only happiness that I could share this significant part of my life with someone so loving. I was truly lucky to have you as a girlfriend, just like whoever else you would choose to be your special someone. Thank you for showing me how to treat a girl like how she deserves, for improving my chinese, for fun-filled days and cosy nights, for late night phone conversations, for the bullying and the teh-ing, and for teaching me how to live and how to love. Im glad that you're still my special friend, and you will always have a place in my heart.
Xiaoping, thank you for taking care of Kelly that night, do treat Ben well and stop bullying him so much. -grin-


Flea and Anna
Flea, how lucky can a guy get when he gets to meet a bunch of friendly people of the same age while on tour in japan? Especially one as lovely and easygoing as yourself ahaha. Thanks for being there for me when I was having relationship problems, and lets all go for holiday together again!
Anna the fabolous HWACHONG girl.. haha thanks for coming down even though we hardly know each other. You're easily the most entertaining person to msn with, let's hope our friendship grows yea? And yeah yeah, I know I owe you a paddle pop.


"And Friends are Friends forever,
if the Lord's the Lord of them
and a Friend will not say never,
cause the welcome will not end.

And though it's hard to let you go,
in the Father's hands we know,
that a lifetime's not too long,
to live as Friends."

he rocked the party at 6:45 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.