Monday, May 08, 2006

Forever 21

I believe that its times like these when I realize just how lucky I truly am. Had the best crowd I could hope for, with people whom I thought would've stood me up, people whom I havent talked to for months/years, people whom I thought would have forgotten about me, all coming to share this occasion with me. :)

Sad to say, I got drunk AGAIN, all thanks to my lovely friends from OCS / commandos. -sigh- Apparently, I did/said lotsa things which I would never have said if I was sober. (I'm told that "DOWN WITH THE PAP!!" and "@$%@*!^&" were 2 examples) So embarrassing. Ugh. I shall never have booze around at my celebrations again. (good luck with that at Penn.)

Apologies to anyone I might have unintentionally offended, I'm sure you guys have seen enough 21st birthdays this year to understand me when I say that's not the real me. Forgive?

On the happier side, I'm glad I managed to talk to all my favourite people all over again. (yay! -hugshugshugshugs-) I'm sorry if I didnt manage to spend much time with any one group. Knew it was gonna turn out this way but I just HAD to invite YOU (yes, you!) or it wouldnt be a proper birthday without you now would it? I do hope you guys had fun meeting up and socializing anyway!

Stolen from eugene's blog:
Taken with my beloved 25th Council before alcohol:


And after:

And thank you for the presents!!

This year's presents scream "METROSEXUAL!!" (Think like half of them were from New Urban Male) and I absolutely love 'em. Thankyouthankyou! Apparently, you guys seemed to know about my serious need of a metrosexual bag (i received 2!) and slippers (3 pairs!). Its strange how friends always know what you always want innit?

It IS my last birthday I'm going to be celebrating in Singapore, at least for the next 4 years anyway, and, as drunk as I was, I meant it when I said Saturday night was to thank you guys for the past 14 years of fun, laughter, tears, mugging, partying, leadership, scouting, dancing, chilling, confiding, chionging, tekaning, supporting, and friendship.

Honestly, I've got the most wonderful friends in the world. So thank you.

he rocked the party at 5:17 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.