Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mood Downers and Uppers

This is one of those days when I feel like I've been out of touch with so many of my friends for so long that hardly anyone really gives a shit about li'll ol me anymore.
Baaaaaaah.

The past 4 years were packed with ccas, studies, council, army and relationships where I made dozens of friendships, yet I never seem to stay in close contact with them once the activities have died down. (With the exception of my few council buddies of course.. Thank God for y'all, my bruddas! :) I see my friends making plans, having fun and moving on with life, and I cant help thinking that I've been missing from a big part of so many of my friends' lives, if only I'd made the effort to keep the friendships going.

And its humbling that I only feel it now, when the activities (ie bloody army) have stopped aruptly, leaving me with too much free time, and too much time on my own. And it IS awkward to re-establish friendships, but I suppose I've gotta do it, I dont wanna lose the people that have made me truly happy these past 9 years of my life.

So dear friends, if I've ever been a bastard and sacrificed our friendship for all the activities, the work, and all the other "cool" things that I thought could define me before, I'm sorry. I shall be a good friend keeper from today onwards.

On a happier note, I'll most probably be leaving for the US of A in 10 days' time to join my longestbestestwonderfulest gal pal Debbie up at my future college UPenn! Dont worry, I'm not leaving to study just yet, just taking an opportunity to check the place out before I hand in my College Housing and student visa app, and to pop by NYC and Niagra Falls while I'm at it. A decision made purely on impulse just yesterday, and which will cripple me by at least $2000. Well, I did say I was going to travel after army, and I did say I was gonna go visit Penn, however unneccessary it may be. But who cares? It's time I did something expensive, silly, and mindblowingly fun.. Cant wait!

he rocked the party at 6:01 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.