Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend Bling

Warning: Another i did this, i did that post. The flurry of activities has sapped my creative energies. I can no longer write juicy material. Oh believe me, I've tried. Before this I wanted to type a post about Flirting - now you'd like to read all about that now, wouldnt you? I got past the first paragraph before deciding that it sounds waay too desperate/ego, so i deleted it and settled for this (boring) post instead.

This is how weekends should be lived:

Friday was spent: Being drunk. Dont ask. Never again. (will I not eat before drinking)

Saturday was spent: At danceworks, feeling the vibe, getting the groove, cheering the alma mater on, getting inspired to choreograph again (and getting rid of my hangover headache)

Saturday night was spent: At EUGENE HOON'S 21st birthday party!! With the (ever wonderful) 25th student council, heartfelt toasts, anti-iskandar clubs, warm hugs, photo-whoring, and plans for an exciting mambo night on wednesday! Gosh I love'em. (Council i mean, not mambo night) Staying over at changi beach club also involved taking care of a very drunk eugene, laughing at gay porn (oh PLEASE dont ask), and close shaves with the bapoks of changi village. Oh yea, and showering together in the changi beach club toilet, BMT style.

I believe i've had enough gay exposure to last a lifetime. I will so remain straight for ever and ever.

Sunday was spent: At dance class first, followed by another round of danceworks, sending the ex home, and ending off with a good ol family dinner in a heartland mall.

I love weekends like these.. with absolutely NOTHING to do with army. Ah.. pure bliss.

he rocked the party at 9:10 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.