Saturday, January 14, 2006

Suay, Sway and Soo Wei

1) Suay:
I was definitely suay last night. Perhaps it's safe to say that it was my most suay night of my life. What meant to be an innocent late night majong session with the guys turned into a mean gambling machine where I lost $45! (OK fine, so 45 bucks would probably mean peanuts to all you hardcore gamblers out there, but you're talking to Lionel Yeonhere, who's never lost more than ten bucks before.)

Well for those who know how to play majong, you'd know that there are 4 "winds" in a game. Well, for 3 "winds" I didnt even win a single game, whilst for the final "wind" I'd won only twice and earned like $0.80 each time. And its not as if I'd lost because I was lousy at the game either. Majong gamers, picture the scenario: you've carefully strategized such that you've accumulated 5 "tais" before you patiently wait for that final tile to appear so that you can win. Suddenly, some guy snatches that victory away from you by winning from a tile thrown by you. Now that, dear reader, happened not once, not twice, but almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's so disgusting.

2)Sway - As in "dance" kinda sway.
After watching the semis and finals of FUNKAMANIA 12 yesterday and today respectively, I was completely blown away. Happens to me everytime I watch a dance performance/competition. I resolve to attend more dance classes, feel inspired to choreograph, and bounce to my mp3 player all the way home. Wowee! I'm high over hip-hop.

3) Soo Wei
I've noticed that Power 98 no longer has Soo Wei on the night show. WHERE IS SHE?? That pretty lady with the absolutely BEST voice on Power 98.. Sadly, no dream date with her yet..

he rocked the party at 9:18 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.