Monday, January 23, 2006

Pet Peeve #243

Old friends who have jumped onto the MLM bandwagon, who pester you nonstop, every day to ask you out so that they can show you a great moneymaking "lobang".

Yes, the only "lobang" I'd like to fill is that great big one in their heads.

Now, I dont pretend to know alot about MLM, or multi-level marketing, but I do know that if I do want to invest, that's not the way I want to go. (Hey, the book I'm currently reading now is "Investing for Dummies" so I have SOME idea. Haha.)
Honestly, if I had to work that hard, turn into a major pest to all my friends (seeing what I big one I already am), and throw away my dignity by begging shamelessly, I'd rather do without the cash, thank you very much.

And since when did investing involve you working you ass off to desperately win over more contacts? Isnt the whole purpose of investing to make money while you're doing something ELSE? (like a freakin job?)

If any of you make a million in a year, then I'd listen. If not, I'd place my bets in safer (and more respectable) good ol stocks, bonds and mutual funds.

he rocked the party at 7:45 PM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.