Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just Some Random Thoughts

I never thought i'd ever be blogging about shopping, but I suppose the girlfriend's influence on what she blogs about has infected me.. I bought DANCE PANTS! For the first time ever, I actually reserved a piece of clothing because I wanted it so much, and I just aquired them today. They're called BONDAGE PANTS and they're from Samuel and Kevin, thanks to the reccommendation of hiphop dance classmate Marie. The straps hanging off the butt are surprisingly not tacky, but I suppose that's when they're worn in the context of dance class.

Dance class is getting better. People seem to be friendlier nowadays and readily carry out a conversation instead of staring weirdly at me. (Course, some of them still do) Finally made friends with 2 other guys, who are much more comfortable to hang out with than snubby girls from dance clubs.

Yes, and I absolutely HATE, and I mean HATE those tacky Carlsberg Chinese New Year advertisments. Gosh! Perhaps the only thing which could be more corny that those are those Cheesedale advertisments, and at least THEY had a laughable jingle. Carlsberg just has local actors with silly grins uttering corny phrases while they do predictable CNY activities, much like a primary school education (propaganda) video. You can certainly tell the difference between the locally produced ads and the ones from the States. Yet another piece of evidence of our sad, sad state of local advertising.

And one more thing, I think they're being silly arguing about this whole defaulting NS thing, which was in the papers today. I would say a whole lot more about it but I'm afraid some guy would read it and arrest me. Golly gee.

he rocked the party at 7:10 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.