Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another One of Those

Okay, so I'm sorry that I've succumbed to one of those things you find in silly mass emails, but I couldnt help it. The Commanding Officer (aka the Girlfriend) made me, yes MADE me, promise to write one, since she tagged me. And since I cant break promises, and I always get bullied by giving in to her... -sigh- here it is.

"The thought is that once you've been tagged you have to write 20 facts about yourself, time how long it takes, and tag as many people as minutes it took to write." (as quoted)

1) My name is Lionel yeo
2) I am in 1st Commando Battalion
3) I am a Dy S2
4) I just came back from the Basic Intelligence Officer Course
5) My primary school was St Michael's school
6) My secondary school was SJI
7) My JC was SAJC
8) I will be going to the University of Pennsylvania
9) I have a place in NTU Comm Studies which I'm gonna pang seh
10) My ORD is on 27th March 2006
11) I have one sister, two parents.
12) I received a 30 dollar Borders card for christmas
13) I just tried a Graveyard on friday
14) I drank a flaming lambo on friday
15) I drank vodka red bull on friday
16) I got high on friday and forgot almost everything I did
17) I tell corny jokes
18) I read Harry Potter
19) I cannot cook to save my life
20) I wanna learn how to drive.

Ahahahah... 3 minutes!!
Okay, forgive me if they're not the most exciting posts in the world. But I was rushing through it so that I wouldnt have to saboh too many of you to do this silly (but strangely fun) exercise. So, in the true spirit of chain emails, whoever I tag really HAS gotta do it, or your armpits will turn purple and goats will start chewing your mattress.

So, my three happy people are...:

1) Eugene
2) Jonathan Ng
3) Jason

Sorry guys, really really. And I chose you guys cause you're my most sporting, fun-loving and game friends. -grin- (and who'd be bored enough to try this out for yourselves)

he rocked the party at 5:49 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.