Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An Illuminated Idea

I've noticed that the New Paper seems to be able to link even the most subtle of similarities just to make their stories sound jucier. Last week, it cited "chilling similarities" between the recent two cases of the body parts murders, of how certain numbers occured in the addresses, birthdays, etc of the two victims.

Well, true to the New Paper tradition, I've gone and discovered "chilling similarities" between numbers in my life and the ancient brotherhood of enlightened scientists: the Illuminati!

Now, if you've read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, you'd realise that the numbers "2" and "5" are associated very closely with the Illuminati. 2 represents their reverence for duality, while 5 has got something to do with the perfect symmetry of the pentagram. Or something like that.

Thus, dear reader, throw away the New Paper and take a look at these "chilling similarities" in my life and the Illuminati. Could I (gasp) have be an Illuminatus in my past life?

- Close friends will tell you that 2 and 5 have been my favourite numbers since the beginning of time. (I swear this is true, even before I read Angels and Demons)

- My birthday is on the 25th of April, 1985. (gasp, one 2 and 2 5s!)
- Everyone's heard about the fabled Illuminati Diamond. Everyone also knows that April's birthstone is.. (you guessed it) a Diamond!

- My postal code has four 5s in it.
- My phone number has three 5s in it.

- I've always been in the second class (2!) throughout primary school.
- My lower secondary class was 1E2 and 2E2.
- My upper secondary class was 3A5 and 4A5

- I was part of the 25th Student Council in JC, SAJC celebrated its 25th anniversary while I was in JC2 (another 2!)

- In BMT, I was part of the second (2!) platoon in my company.
- In OCS, I was assigned the bed of Platoon 2 Section 2 Bed 2. (2!2!2!)
- My current post in 1st Commando Battalion is the DyS2 (ta-daah!)
- S2, my boss' previous post was the Officer Commanding of 5th (5!) Company.

Hmm, maybe I was an Illuminatus before.. like Galileo or John Milton or something. Golly gee!

Hahahaahahahaha.. think New Paper would give me a job?

he rocked the party at 8:35 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.