Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Final Countdown

The past 2 weeks have been torturous..

Endless hours under the merciless sun
Distinct tan line caused by a beret, leaving my forehead split horizontally.
Blistered feet
Abrasions on armspits
Abrasions on... other parts.
Failed "homat senjata"s
Sweat drenched uniforms
Smelly red berets
Sunblock dripping painfully in my eyes, and not being able to wipe it off (now THAT's a bitch..)
Really shaggadelic "hentakhaki cepat hentah!"s
The repetition, after repetition, after repetition, after repetition of the parade proceedings.

Commissioning Parade rehearsals are truly an experience.. and i love 'em.

I love it that i imagine you sitting in the grandstands watching me, making me work harder.
I love it that you waited 7 hours for me to book out.
I love it when i pick up the phone during lunch break and words of encouragement are waiting for me.
But i DONT love the fact that i miss you

I love it that the harder my cohort works for this parade, the more satisfying it'll be this sat.
I love it that this victory as a grand finale for this fantastic chapter in my life is ever so sweet.
I love Contingent 1, who's worked so hard and come so far, from perfecting our "berhenti"s to marching in dressing to executing our rifle drills..

I love OCS' School Sergeant Major. (But not in THAT way you sicko)
I love his "GIMMIE 20!!" in that sadistic tone of undisguised pleasure.
I love it when our Wing Sergeant Major says over the PA system.. "Bravo Wing, that was a good parade rehearsal. Im very proud of you"

I will miss you, my beloved platoon 2.
I think i've found true friendship here in OCS.

2 more days till the big day..

he rocked the party at 5:45 AM |

the Dude

-hip hopper at heart-tells bad jokes-in love with his reflection-cant live without noodles-smiles too cheerfully-tries to be charming-hates bad english-speaks bad chinese-cant remember names-thinks he's too skinny-chills with the guys-flirts with the ladies (he wishes)-collects experiences-blogs his life, his experiences and his innermost thoughts for your reading pleasure-
email
facebook

Dance With Me

Old Skool

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

<< current

In da Mix

Adri
Amanda
Andrea
Calvin
Chia How
Christine
Cynthia
Debbie
Eugene
Fabian
Felicia
Fiona
Georgi
Jason Chew
Jennifer
Kai-Ting
Kenny
Kelly
Lem
Michelle
Rachelle
Renhua
SAJC Dance

other beats

This page is powered by Blogger.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

credits

Designed by felsy, image designed by felsy, brushes from Vbrush, 84percent and at0mica.net.